Monday, November 27, 2017

Reasons to get up early

Not everyone is born an early riser 
A morningbird 
I am not an early riser- at least I wasn't born that way 
But i can be one - when I choose to 

Seeing the Sunrise 
To me, there is nothing better than a sunrise. okay, maybe a sunset. Honestly, there is nothing more beautiful than a world painted by sunlight. the sky becomes like a painting, and the world is it's dark frame. you can sit with coffee and enjoy the world while waking up. preparing for a new day. starting out being all magical. To me, this is when it's all so beautiful, so silent, and peaceful. the coffee always tastes better with a sunrise. 
The Silence 
Nothing is more silent than a world who is asleep. you wont find the same silence any other time during the day. there's just something special about those early hours. Also, you'll feel more calm if you get up early. sipping your coffee while still wearing your robe, when it's dark outside and you can light some candles. that itself is a good enough reason, for me, to get up early. 
Not Rushing Morning Coffee 
Imagine this; you get up before the sun does. after a hot shower you can wrap yourself in the warmest, most comfy clothes you have. then, it's time for coffee. oh, the smell that fills up the entire kitchen is so amazing! you're all alone in the living-room, you have the house "to your self" and its just you, coffee and the silence. 
Mentally Prepare for the day 
when you're up early, you have a few hours to plan how you want to spend your day. Do you know what to do? or maybe do you need to take a minute and figure it out? well, that's what mornings are for. To figure out what you need to get done, and what you have to do first 
Instant Productivity 
I love to start working at 7-8 in the morning. that's the perfect time for me to pick up my laptop and start writing. I have my notebook next to me, with all the things I have on my to-do list and sometimes I add some more. when I get up before the sun shines, I usually have a lot of my to-do list done before noon. that's an amazing feeling! To me, it feels like the day gets longer, and all the times I feel like there's not enough hours in the day- well, there is. you just have to get up and get busy. 

4 comments:

  1. I agree. I’m up early because my daughter is an early bird. But i too love getting my to do list done early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true! I love it. US Navy Admiral, William H. McRaven said, "If You Want to Change the World, Start Off by Making Your Bed" and it is for the same reasons. When you atrat off successful, even something a small as making your bed can sart the day off right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips. I am more productive in the mornings, but only if I went to bed not too late. And this is always a challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly have a hard time getting up early. However you are right, it helps to be mentally prepared for the day.

    ReplyDelete