Friday, November 10, 2017

Autumn mornings

I truly love autumn mornings. Especially on Saturdays. You know, we have more time, we don't need to rush for school or work and we can just get rest. This is what I do to have that perfect morning. Feel free to try it on your own. You might love is as much as I do.

Make some coffee or tea 

we all need some additional energy in the morning. I would go with coffee and creamer, and don't forget to eat, I usually eat some oatmeal. Then its time to eat in bed.

Go with some soical media and watch Netflix 

I know, I know, it shouldn't be one of the first things we do in the mornings. But come on! We all do it, and we all love it. So go ahead, it's your perfect morning, you might go with some guilty pleasure. You might also make some nice, natural pics for your Instagram. Just sayin'.

Its time to wake up

It's time to leave your sweet bed. Make sure to make the bed, so it will be even nicer to come back here in the evening (with hot cocoa of course!). Go to the bedroom, do what you need to do and go get this day girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment